Monday, November 21, 2011

things i've learned to not take for granted.

1. family time
2. fresh air, no matter how cold
3. lazy days at home
4. walking, running, wrestling with jude
5. hobbies
6. hugs and kisses
7. food and water
8. hot showers
9. music
10. my house
11. gum
12. conversation
13. great friends
14. my phone
15. cuddling
16. sleeping 8 hours a night
17. driving
18. folding clothes

its crazy how some of life's circumstances teach you how to handle the rest. thinking of my dad laying in a hospital bed, unable to move, eat, or drink reminds me to view my moments differently. i am thankful for so many things...things i never would have thought to be thankful for. but you live, you learn, and you make changes accordingly. praise god for powerful lessons in the midst of chaos and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment