Saturday, June 9, 2012

some of my favorite things.

i was just cleaning up in the kitchen and put away one of my favorite things. i wanted to share because they've brought joy to my life. as well as a few other things. (my sister at my cup runneth over did this a few days ago, so i may be totally copying her idea, but oh well.)

planet wise snack bags. they are amazing. between brian's lunches five days a week and mine and jude's two days a week, i was going through so many plastic sandwich bags. and it made me mad. so i got my hands on some of these. it made the cheapskate and the recycler in me very happy. i have a mixture of the big snack bags, the small snack bags, and the sandwich wrap. i use them every day. buy some.


charlie's laundry soap. my kids wear cloth diapers. i love them. i needed to get some new detergent, so brian picked some up at the central street farmhouse. its a plastic container of laundry detergent, perfect for cloth diapers. it holds eighty loads worth of soap...one scoop her load. it cost fourteen dollars, but if we bring back the plastic container they will refill it for a measly five bucks. yup, i said that correctly. that's eighty loads worth of soap for five dollars. an amazing deal if you ask me.


biscoff spread. you know those cookies you get on the airplane? its kind of like a graham cracker, but more like a cookie? they are so good. so my mother-in-law introduced me to a spread made of those cookies. its heaven in a jar. its kind of like the european version of peanut butter. you've got to try it. i get mine at wal-mart, although i think they have it at hannaford too.



pictures of lucy. she's just such a beauty, i can't possibly not share it. i just ordered a 16 x 20 print of the rocking chair one. its going to be huge.



my toms. seriously comfortable shoes. i remember being excited to show them to dad, for obvious reasons.

god is able. i adore this song. you have to listen to it. it has such powerful words and has kind of been my theme song this year. 



the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment